We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill.So we never actually get the discount/credit that is due to us.
It even shows it on the bill! If we get a $30 credit in Feb, it shows a balance due on the March bill of that exact 30$. How is that possible??? We are on autopay, so we should NEVER have a balance forward on any bill since they are authorized to take out what we owe........This has happened every single month it's them.
If we call them they argue and say we got the credit.....so if my new bill is $134, how is my total coming out $165????? Oh because you charged me back for the "credit/discount" you gave me the month before. The "credit" of the $29.68 was for Feb overcharge and your charging me again for it. Every single month the bill looks like this: Balance forward, but again: I'm on autopay so there should NEVER be a balance forward.
And every month the balance forward is always the prior month discount.I have every bill to prove what I'm saying.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "Favor friends and family please share! Do NOT order DirectTV or ATT or whatever they call themselves when they pass you from agent to agent, doing everything but..."
- "I was offered a bundled package with at & t internet But was told I owed money for past equipment $ 179.00. Which I paid then I found..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."