We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill.So we never actually get the discount/credit that is due to us.
It even shows it on the bill! If we get a $30 credit in Feb, it shows a balance due on the March bill of that exact 30$. How is that possible??? We are on autopay, so we should NEVER have a balance forward on any bill since they are authorized to take out what we owe........This has happened every single month it's them.
If we call them they argue and say we got the credit.....so if my new bill is $134, how is my total coming out $165????? Oh because you charged me back for the "credit/discount" you gave me the month before. The "credit" of the $29.68 was for Feb overcharge and your charging me again for it. Every single month the bill looks like this: Balance forward, but again: I'm on autopay so there should NEVER be a balance forward.
And every month the balance forward is always the prior month discount.I have every bill to prove what I'm saying.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."