Resolved
1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 13

DirecTV contacted me and offered me a cheaper price than what I agreed to in the first place. And I wish to thank everybody involved and making this happen thank you Chuck

Original review posted by user Jun 13

Well I have now been lied to for the Last Time by DirecTV. I have joined the lawsuit that the government is bringing against you.

I've also contacted and made a complaint to the BBB and the federal consumer affairs and Fair Trade Commission. I'm not done with you guys by the time I am done I'll be a little better off. I talked to my attorney today and told him to go ahead with the lawsuit I checked myself in to the VA because the emotional stress you've brought on to me. did nothing but lie to me about everything.

Even as I'm sitting here I'm shaking and thinking about just killing each and everyone of you. Yeah I'm that bad off. I already take medication for depression and anger control. but the way I feel right now I love to grab you by the neck pop it off like a zit.

Soon as I'm out of the VA I'm coming to see you. You see I'm a disabled veteran who lost his wife to cancer last year. And I live on $1,200 a month. And you guys just doubled my bill.

So I can no longer afford DirecTV and had to have it stopped yesterday. Not only that but because I paid you I won't be able to eat this month. so you put me in quite the position. and is the reason why I will be coming down there to talk to you in person.

and if I don't like what I hear. I'm going to jail and you're going to the hospital. Hey at least I will be able to eat there. And then I will be release to the VA Hospital.

so you tell me can you think of any reason why I shouldn't come down there and beat your *** I can't either. Plain and simple you *** with the wrong person. I will be released from the VA hospital in 24 hours.

then I'm on my way down to talk to you. hope that extra $200 was worth the *** that I am going to bring down on you.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments