Directv - Lost our local channels

196 of 7403 Directv reviews

We just lost our local NBC and ABC channels.We pay more than $150 per month for Direct TV and now will have to buy an antenna.

Are you people crazy. We don't pay the stations a dime, but we do pay you. Pay them what ever they want and get the stations back NOW. Or, you have lost another customer.

Not that you care. Just got off the phone with one of your ignorant customer service people. That was a huge waste of time.

Get the local channels back NOW or get this *** out of my house.Dish it TW Cable will be glad to take our money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Losing local channels

Reason of review:
Other issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #983374 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
196 of 7403 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

5 hours ago #1271570 Naples, Florida, United States

So: you want to extort them for channels they do not want to be extorted to offer? That sounds reasonable. Honestly, direct TV is a CABLE/SATELLITE company. Offering local channels is a COURTESY. If those local channels can not agree on a contract, they will not get bought. Ergo, you do not pay for it. If they 'pay them whatever they want' the next complaint you will be here with is they are charging too much for local channels.

Jan 04 #1265783 Edmore, Michigan, United States

DirecTV never really was a great company. They would mess up your bill, or give crappy service, but their customer service would usually make it right. Then at&t bought them. At&t brought their absolutely terrible customer service along with them. Expect every negative of at&t to be imbued to DirecTV.

Jan 03 #1265249 Kingfisher, Oklahoma, United States

I know I went to watch the Bachelor on my recording only to find an hours long message saying they are feuding with ABC! I got on the website to leave a complaint and it was a website that basically said it's not our fault sorry bout ya and there was no where to leave a comment!

Jan 01 #1264122 Santa Cruz, California, United States

Seriously?! We certainly pay MORE than enough for Direct TV each month and you can't pay the increase out of your deep pockets? Stop being so greedy and get us our NBC and ABC programming back. I am more than happy to change companies if needed to not have to deal with the idiots at Direct TV

1 0 Reply

Jan 01 #1263917 Fair Oaks, California, United States

The buck stops here! I am paying you for local channels and you are no longer providing them. If you can't get them back..your done! Directv is soooo bad!

2 0 Reply

Jan 01 #1263914 Mount Vernon, Washington, United States

Same here. Let's see.......football, upcoming playoffs..........why not? Let's get together and visit that *** that made the decision. I believe this i a "specific performance issue" as well as a "Time and Material" issue. This is another reason to get away from satellite!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×