West Liberty, Kentucky

I was stopped in my local Walmart store by direct tv salesperson about this new and better deal on direct tv. Our contract had ended a couple months previous.

The young man asked us what we had in our previous contract and what we paid. We informed him, he says he can do us one better and lock the price in for the full two years. I told him that they told us they could not do that before, he said yes we can. I told him that was the only way that I would resign on with them was for the price for the full two years.

Long story short, we signed the contract. He gave us contract and set us up to have new boxes installed. When they came to install , they had downgraded the boxes in two rooms and after paying for the first year, I get a email telling me online that it was raising to full tilt. I called them and no one could or would help me.

I told them that they could come and get it and that they were the one breaking their work so there had better not be a charge for them breaking the contract. I was told that there was an early termination fee. I told them, they could suck it up, I did not break the contract, they did. So I would never sign with these folks again even if they are giving away 106 inch tvs.

They lie and promise you anything to get you to sign on. Would not take their service if they were the only ones on earth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments