I was sold a package with discount because I have ATT cellular unlimited data, then billed no discount.Called in and denied discount, would not honor I was sold a satellite package that included a discount of $25.00 per month off because I have an ATT cellular plan with unlimited data.

First bill came in and I called about the $25.00 per month discount and was denied because I have ATT unlimited plus which does not qualify. I was then told I needed ATT unlimited choice to qualify for the discount and I explained that was not the deal I was presented with when I signed up for the package. ATT was unwilling to honor the sale I was sold when I entered into the contract and therefore broke the contract. I told them to cancel service (within the 1st billing cycle) since they would not honor their end of the deal.

Now they are trying to force me to pay a ridiculous cancelation fee because they have poorly trained sales people and a customer service department that does not honor its sales.I wish I had never called Direct TV since it has been misleading and lacking integrity.

Review about: Directv Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments