Coverage Area
Style and Design

To whom it may concern:

My name is Patricia Fisk, my account number is/was 2520731.I requested my service be transferred on August 25, 2016.

DirecTV was unable to establish a ground line so my service was canceled. A self addressed box was sent VIA Fed EX for me to mail the receiver's and remote control to which they were received on or about September 25, 2016. At that time the customer service reps in the Philippines informed me that I would get my $108.50 credit in a form of a VISA on November 1, 2016 VIA Fed Ex to 130 E. Retama #2 South Padre Island, TX 78597.

When I didn't receive it I called and I was told another story, to give it a couple of days. I called again and I was told that the account had been escalated. I called again and I was told that my refund would be mailed according to policy 30 days after my account was closed which was October 3, 2016. I called again and I was told my account was closed on October 6, 2016.

I called again and I was told my account was closed on October 9, 2016 so to expect it by then. I called again and made it to the Philippines again and I was told my refund would be sent to me 30 days after my last billed was processed making that October 30, 2016, which according to him the refund would be here by November 30, 2016. I wonder what other wild stories with misleading information I will be receiving as I continue to call until I receive my refund? What is going on?

On August 25, 2016 is the day that you all could not provide service in my new address. What's with the lies? What is the truth? Or do I need to report this to the Fed.

Dept.that supervises you all?~Truly Patricia Fisk is my email address.

This person wrote the review because of "my refund has not been mailed to me, and all i get is lies from customer reps" at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $109 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like and decipt in the phillipines. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.