State: Missouri City: Branson Product: Directv Service Transfer Clear all filters (1 of 91 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Directv in Branson, Missouri - Poor service

Direct TV has been aweful to work with. We recently moved locations and called and set up an appointment to have our direct tv installed at the new home. We waited noon to 4 and no one ever showed up or called. Then when we called to see what happened we were told, the tv man called and no one answered. So he just didn't show!! They called our old number which was still on file. If it is your business to call before you show up then the company should make sure they have the updated number! Why does the coustomer have to work around the provider. I'm paying for the service!!! I should not be given a 4 hour window I can understand 2 hours at most.

Same thing here only worse. I reloacated across county.

I set up an appointment to get my service going again. No show. Called customer service who told me someone had attempted to contacted me (big lie) and my installayion was put on hold becuase the installer was overbooked. Customer service rescheduled for TWO WEEKS later.

Guess what happened again? No show. Same drill. Someone had attempted to contact me...(right) this time becuase they were out of equipment.

I cancelled my service after the customer service rep said it would be another three weeks before they could get to me. Now they want to charge me for service since the day I placed my installation order.

Is that legal? Is there any recourse?

Sam thing happened to me today. The inept driver said he left a "door tag" whixh was false and said he called.

False again. All retarded liars at Direct TV but fml I just want to watch football.

View more comments (1)
Review
#195088 Review #195088 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service