58 views
2.1

I have had to deal with Direct TV 3 times in the previous 2 years. Each time they either cancelled the appointment after the scheduled arrival time or changed the arrival time after the scheduled appointment.

This time they lied to me about what time the installer was to arrive. When I gave them the confirmation number they suddenly got it right. When I schedule an appointment I arrive on time. I would expect you to do the same.

If you can not be on time, the very least you can do is call. IT NEVER HAPPENS. Your customer service is HORRENDOUS!!! It took me an hour in the phone to finally get told I can only say they will arrive between 11am to 3 pm.

You waste my time and lie to me. I can only presume that your customer survey numbers are incorrect because I have never received a survey asking how my experience was.

User's recommendation: Do not trust that Direct TV will do what they say they are going to do.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments