Something is programmed, and yet this *** t.v.has to let you know it's coming.

For Gawd's sake! I "program" something, and it's on and I try to switch channels and get "are you sure?" Excuse my language, but I'm so sick of this....YES! I *** CLICKED THE CHANNEL....YES I WANT TO CHANGE!!!! Please explain the needless clicks to your messages.

If we make a mistake, we can JUST PRESS "PREVIOUS" AND WE'RE BACK!!!!!! YOU ADD MORE *** TO DO!!!!! People aren't dummies....STOP WITH THESE NEEDLESS "PROMPTS"!!!!! And NOW....what is with "ENTER AT LEAST 100 WORDS"???

Is this company daft? (How many words do I have to go???) And I'm one who LIKES Direct TV over Time Warner. Yet you are going out of your way to make it difficult to like this nonsense.

I may not get to 100 words (????what's with "100 words"?) so I will end with blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about satellite service at Directv was deviousness , but reviewer liked good programming. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments