72 views

I had been a Directv customer for over 15 years, I discontinued service and started Netflix and Hulu only, While I was in Walmart a representative promised we would get to see the Seahawks football games, we would get the Sunday ticket for the rest of the season including playoffs and superball plus I would get my local news and programs on NBC, One month after I signed up Directv did not negotiate with my local NBC affiliate nor did I get several other local network stations nor did I receive the free Sunday ticket was promised. So instead of staring at Sorry banners on dead channels I called and canceled, returned the equipment explaining to customer service why I needed to cancel, I now have a 446,74 bill that they are refusing to mitigate for early termination charges.

I AM BEING CHARGED FOR 22 MONTHS TERMINATION CHARGES EVEN THOUGH THEY NO LONGER FORCE CUSTOMERS TO SIGN 24 MONTH CONTRACTS. THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUDS PICKING CUSTOMERS' POCKETS.

TIME FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT. IF I COULD GIVE NO STARS I WOULD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

DIRECTV Pros: Were very quick to install, Quick to install.

DIRECTV Cons: Old equip fraudulent selling of programs and channels not contr.

Comments