I cannot use my remote because it can not be programmed.It can not be programmed because the tech forgot to leave the proper remote.

Supposedly I will have it in two to three days. This after I was on the line with them for two hours. Partially because they accidently cancelled my service and then forgot I was on hold. I had to call in on another line to get through.

Now I have an incredible audio visual setup and can barely here it because I can only turn one one or the other.

Their tech told me they must have been in a hurry and forgot to leave the remote.Not even an apology.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments