Coverage Area
Style and Design

This experience has taught me to ALWAYS research a company before signing a contract.I switched from U verse to Direct TV because of the $200 rewards card.

After 4 months of constant calling they told me that I was no longer eligible. So now i'm stuck in a 2 year contract with a horrible cable provider and have no $200 rewards card...... So hopefully someone is reading this and can learn from my mistake.

After my 2 year is done I will not enroll in any cable provider contract.I will just stick to Netflix and Hulu and avoid this headache.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv customer care at Directv was no one being able to issue a credit, lack of solutions to problems and misrepresented costs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments