2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This new format for Direct TV is awful. It is very confusing to figure out.

We have called and basically they dont care. They did say they did get other complaints. Does anyone else have this concern? One show we have been watching is in two parts.

The first part we saw, but it wont record the second part of the show...so we dont know how the show ends. This is just one of many issues we have with this new format.

This website insists on 100 words but I dont know else to say. I would like to hear from others to find out if you like the way shows are categorized and displayed.

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: new format for taped shows.

Preferred solution: get rid of this new format for recording shows. We liked the previous format.

I didn't like: New format for recorded shows.

Comments

New guide format is horrible. I will definitely be canceling my service soon if no changes are made to it..

New format is terrible hate it. Please change it back it sucks

New format sucks. Get back to the old one or I will go to Dish and I know it sucks. One other thing, you raise prices any and everytime without giving any more programs.

direct tv is terrible before and after guide change will cancel as soon as my contract is over.

Trash the update. Revert to the old one. FIRE the highest level corporate manager who approved the change.

I agree the new format is horrible and I can't work the TV Guide or the DVR very well. I can't scroll through the TV Guide the way I could in the past.

Used to be able to scroll to the right to see what was coming up and now I click forward one have to click back one click forward twice and so on. 50% of my DVR recordings disappeared.

I want to get out of this contract as soon as possible and never go back. I was quite happy before.

I agree. This new format is horrible!

My daughter says it mimics Dish Network's format. Why would they want to do that?! I can't even see the words from a distance anymore.

Whoever came up with this concept should be fired! Go back to the old format!