5090 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504, USA
1.6K views
1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Yesterday our Direct TV updated software. Now the format is totally useless.

Print is to small; navigation is a nightmare; it is completely screwed up. Thinking I need to change companies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Garbage programs and to much advertisements, "PERMANENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Directv DVR keeps restarting randomly the older DVRs didn’t do that the new DVRs are a pile of ***

I pay way too much and all I seem to have are INFOMERCIALS,..... and sports channels that I cannot access! Waste of my money

DirecTv suuuucks! Canceled service after 7 years to stream HULU Live and save $40 a month.

Made last payment in January and they actually owed me $16 said they would send me a check for it. Called today March 6th, and they have no record of it being processed, never sent it out, and would aend me my money 7-10 days from now. Mid March!

They wouldve never sent my money if I didnt call and ask about it 2 months later. Crooks

New software update is terrible. Can't even describe how many ways it is a downgrade from previous version. Only benefit is that I'll find a new cheaper way to watch TV

I have had Direct tv since it first came out. I pay for direct ticket Now when I tune in to a direct ticket channel it has a message at the bottom of the screen that tells me to buy the game for $4.95?

This is crap and I can’t get anyone in customer service as the line is always busy. Along with the stupid new format which totally sucks and the Dvr which looses programs randomly, I’m done with them.

Come get your crap AT&T! You Suck

Two days ago, direct TV changed format and all shows on playlist disappeared! Shows set to record gone!

Called support and told it was a broadcast problem, on every channel!

Give me a break! Hate this new format

I totally agree! This new "upgrade," (which I can hardly say with a straight face) is AWFUL!

They obviously have a ton of bugs to work out. My football games aren't recording (which used to be in there), my seasons of certain shows aren't recording now (so I missed premier of my favorite show this week!), the menu is a nightmare!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'm calling Comcast...

@heathervdm

Yeah I wish the Old Directv DVRS work then the *** new ones

I TOTALLY AGREE>>> OH MY *** NAVIGATING AND JUST GETTING TUNED INTO NETWORK IS A BLOODY NIGHTMARE... I TRULEY DISPISE THIS DIRECTV BS.,, AND WHENU CALL FOR ASSISTANCE THEY JUST WANT YOU TO UPGRADE AND OF COURSE PAY MORE, GREEDY COMPANY, LOUSY SERVICE!!!

20 years with direct tv and I’ve had enough, new format is crap. I like to binge watch older shows sometimes.

But they are just gone for no reason. And forget customer service.

They act like it’s your fault you can’t figure it out. There was nothing wrong with old format but I guess they never heard the old saying if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.

I HATE the new format. I can’t record first run...it keeps recording “on demand” and if I have to wat h vanilla ice’s commerciqnone more time I am going to cancel my service after over 10 years

I have been dtv customer for almost 20 years. Since AT&T took over, dtv introduce the new format.

The new format sucks. Very complicated to delete or watch. On top of all that, the whole recorded series disappeared and no where to be found. The next day it appears again.

When you delete the one episode that you just finished watching, sometimes, the whole series was gone.

It is not because of space problem. We have the the available space of more than 25-30% at all times.

Wed July 11, 2018.Just canceled DirecTV completely. Effective immediately.

Their service SUCKS. Ruined the World Cup for me bc the England-Croatia game...wait for it...DIDN'T RECORD.Omfg, we are SO done with this {{Redacted}}.I will NEVER use DirecTV EVER again.Everything was fine till...AT&T came along.

Shoulda known.191.57 per month to those sc-mbags? Never again.

Wow way to go guys. As you can tell everyone is ecstatic about your new "updated" format.

It's easier finding a needle in a hay stack than a show in my recordings of I just happened to stop it and not let it play all the way to the end. But I'm sure a big company like you absolutely cares so much about what a lot of tiny little customers have to say and will be ratifying this PROBLEM imeaditly.

Bye Felicia. I'm sure someone else will enjoy my money.

I have to agree 100%. This is awful. Go back to the hold, simple easy to read format please!!!

Totally agree these changes suck. I have tried to get use to them.

No dates of when recorded. Complex and useless

Based on the new format, I am looking at changing to comcast.

Yes, terrible. Changing ASAP...

I agree!! this new guide is a big bloated piece of *** with all the added graphics and logos its way slower than it was before!!

and it glitches constantly!! Absolutely garbage!! Im gonna break my contract!! screw them!!

this is awful It also has periods of blurriness wtf is that all about!!! Leave it to directv to go and fix something that was not broken!!!

I mean it wasn't great but it was at least stable and I could see it without binoculars!!! get off your *** directv or your gonna have a mass exodus on your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1