30K views
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is company is a daily ad for other tv companies! Why would you change your guide so that the background and small writing make it almost impossible to read!

If I didn’t know the channel numbers by heart, I certainly wouldn’t know what I wanted because you cannot tell, and when you select something you still don’t know what you have chosen, ID channel, Lifetime etc, because it does not say anything to let you know what channel it is other than the number! Someone should be fired over this!! Also we are still getting audio, video, and slow remote problems!! 2 months ago when called about the first two things the said they knew about this, as they were working on fixing the problem, after letting me explain the problem for 20 mins,!

The remote is a recent problem since the guide change. Changing to cable!!

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

SquareOwl957

Been complaining to AT&T and DirectTV for MONTHS about all the problems listed below in other posts. Poor interactive channel guide, recorded shows not showing up in the list, etc, etc.

Each month we are told this is going to be fixed by this date, or that date and it never gets fixed. We have to re-boot the entire system every time we can't find pre-recorded programs. Last time we called, the DirectTV person (and I *** you NOT) told us....."this is an upgrade". AN UPGRADE????!!!!!!!!

We've been customers since the Primestar days and before AT&T got their hands on this it was a great system.

Thanks AT&T for ruining a good platform. We live in a very rural area and we cannot wait for our internet speed to be increased so we can tell AT&T and DirectTV where to shove their "upgrade".

Soooo horrible>>>> loved directTV for 20 years. Knew when ATT bought them they would ruin...

the user interface is horrible.

If you change one thing —- Fix the Recorded shows features....unacceptable.. PLEASE

It forced me to leave DirecTV and move to Rectum.... oh well

We absolutely HATE the new guide and format. Every day we lose pre-recoded shows on our list and then later, they show up again on the list.

Nearly every show 'Freeze" for a few seconds....no movement or audio, then resumes, whether recoded or live. We are quickly considering changing to Dish Network after 19 years with Direct TV.

SquareOwl957
to William Bates #1576517

William Bates.....we were told by DTV to reset our receiver. Ridiculous huh?

Directv is run by Democrats, that explains everything.

I heard what I watch was being sold to advertisers but I had no idea ATT directv was doing it with a giant guide that you can now see from space into my living room! This thing is dumb

Fix the issue. Guide was fine.

Scrolling was fine. You know that it is severely flawed and needs rectified

You went from one extreme to another. Someone really gets paid to do this?

Why don't you offer a few options like someone suggested.

I want my Caller ID Notification Back. Whatever happened to serving the customer?

Just got my upgrade disaster today. I am with the others WTF who approved this release.

HUGE guide and list. Stupid blue line. How hard would have it been to add an option to display settings for size choice.

Exactly the kind of service that drives customers to other companies. Great job AT&T/Directv.

to Barrows #1549450

Agree, blue line annoying. Page function is now slow and jumpy.

I’ve been a DIRECTV customer for over 10 years and overall the product has not improved. The real issue started when AT&T took over.

AT&T needs to get their act together before they lose their customers. Too many choices to accept a below standard product.

Agreed .. this is awful.

To add , half the time my dvr recordings show up one day and the next they arent there.. on my way out of this..

hopefully nfl moves too.. this company is a joke and taking us for fools with our money and their *** poor product smh

to Anonymous #1549900

Same problem here! The pro of dtv is recording fave shows - now they just randomly disappear! SO frustrating!!

to Anonymous #1559875

Mine too! Hate everything about this new guide!!!!

I hate it and you look for help and the info doesn't match anymore. Font is hard to read.

Hard to tell your recordings. I had just got it was enjoying then they changed it and I absolutely hate it.

I am on the count down till December till my sign up is done. Direct failure!

The new guide format just took effect for me today. All I can say is, DAMN !!

I don’t where these people say the font is too small, a blind man/woman can read mine from 50 paces !!! It’s huge !!! I have been with Direct TV since before it was Dorect TV (PrimeStar) . Had to replace my box and upgraded.

Nearly 20yrs paying for this. This has got to be fixed or put it back the way it was. It’s not about “change” , that I can deal with but, most change is good, this is not.

Fix It Direct. !!!!

WTF is with the new guide on DirecTV?! Is there s way to change it back to the old guide. THis needs a software update immediately!

This new guide is the worst yet, why not give the customer 3 guides to choose from.

to Steve #1537254

Cause choices for zoom would be logical. Might as well tick 2/3rds of the people off going to a format only 1/3rd likes

Not only was the old formatted guide fine, no need to change, but what is with the blue line running through the middle of the guide? Who would approve this awful user interface???

The exit button on the remote will not take you out of the guide now. And the black background is harsh.

That blue background was easy on the eyes & pleasant. Why can’t they leave well enough alone.DirTV sucks since att bought them