1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is company is a daily ad for other tv companies!Why would you change your guide so that the background and small writing make it almost impossible to read!

If I didn’t know the channel numbers by heart, I certainly wouldn’t know what I wanted because you cannot tell, and when you select something you still don’t know what you have chosen, ID channel, Lifetime etc, because it does not say anything to let you know what channel it is other than the number! Someone should be fired over this!! Also we are still getting audio, video, and slow remote problems!! 2 months ago when called about the first two things the said they knew about this, as they were working on fixing the problem, after letting me explain the problem for 20 mins,!

The remote is a recent problem since the guide change.Changing to cable!!

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1419231

Yes the new guide is terrible hard to read no contrast.The grey and white is extremely hard to read the old guide was great.

I’ll be looking fir a switch if they do not fix.There are lots of options these days.

Yes I agree that the menu change is Horrible!!!!!It extremely hard to read it.

The letters too small, it's blurred and dark. Direct Tv has made a terrible terrible mistake doing this!

There are a lot of unsatisfied customers and they're going to lose a lot of business.Everyone's going back to local cable companies.

My menu changed the first week in 2018.It's a sure sign that AT&T has taken over when your menu goes from excellent to HORRIBLE....!

As stated all over the Internet, AT&T should have beta tested this menu on real people. Here's another recommendation.

Give users the option of using the old menu.The results would indicate which one was favored by the public.

dehooks

Yes, I know! I am experiencing the same thing - the wording is too small!!

Had a failed receiver, so Direct TV decided to "Upgrade Me" to all new equipment.

The new channel guide is a JOKE!I have a 50" TV 8ft from our bed and have to get out of bed to see the channel guide because the text size is so small .

What genius created and approved this catastrophe? Nothing but complaints all over the web about it. Sorry, but this was a bad move on their part without any way for the user to customize the font and text sizes, or revert back to the original Channel guide.

There was nothing wrong with the original guide to begin with, why change it and risk losing loyal customers at the rate ATT will start experiencing because of this?Did anyone at Direct TV not beta test the new channel guide in test groups for feedback prior to releasing (forcing) it on their paying customers?

Like every one else has said, this new guide is unacceptable!Laying in the bed with the t.v not very far I still cannot read the words on the screen.

Please change this back or I will cancel my service by Friday.Watching tv should not be a miserable and unpleasant experience as it is now with this new guide

This new guide sucks !I have a 65 inch tv and can barely see the font.

Then white on grey..really!Obviously they did it pilot thisnbefore rolling out!

The new guide is horrible.The font is too small.

We want the old guide back.

Looks kinda like Comcast and I hate them.Hope this isn't what we have to look forward too.

New guide is so bad.Cant see see it.

Hard to use the list feature now.

I hate it.Tie to change companys!

I am amazed that some idiot thought that this new guide was an imorovement.If you want to know what it says you need to get up and go to tv to read it.

If this is meant to get rid of customers they should be happy.Everyone I know that has directv is complaining but directv seems to choose to ignore their customers or they would have fixed this by now.