1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was scammed at AT&T.I was told that we would get all of the channels we had with Dish Network, this is a LIE.

I was told that all of the Channels on my package would stream on my phone, laptop, and tablet, another LIE. I was told that we had 30 days to cancel if we didn't like the service, guess what another LIE. The package we got did not have all of the channels that we had with Dish, but that was OK because we were told that we could stream on unlimited devices. More that half of the channels I purchase on my subscription cannot be viewed by any type of streaming.

Many channels that are listed as watch online can only be watched if you are on the same network as your receiver, which means at your house. I guess if I am taking a *** I can stream on the toilet. But since I travel a lot not an option. Technical support is a joke.

The very first week I had to go out of town and as instructed made sure all of my devices connected while at home. According to Direct TV there is a technical problem that has been going on since last Thursday , it is now Monday and no connection for the laptop, which means I cannot use HDMI to view on a larger screen than my 8 inch tablet, which I don't normally use for watching TV. Run from any sales pitch that tries to get you to buy Direct TV.

The sales people get commission and will say anything to make you sign up.Once you do Direct TV says they own you and you will be charged huge sums of money to get out of the contract.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Denton, Texas, United States #1275047

OK I finally have this issue resolved.Direct TV allowed me to leave the contract with no penalties and cancelled my subscription.

I took a while but they finally realized that the system was not what I was told it would be. I did not dislike the service only that the sales person did not tell the truth about what we would get.

Had I known exactly how it would work I would not have been as disappointed and may have been happier with what I received.