Since Direct TV chose to drop ABC in the middle of the New Year celebration on ABC, subscribers should drop Direct TV for cable!! One pissed off subscriber changing to Cable!

WTH, Not enough words to make a complaint? OMG. YES Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... Drop Direct TV for this blunder.

What are they doing? Holding ABC hostage? Holding out for more money?

It's not about customers it's all about the mighty dollar! I for one have had it with this blunder by direct tv or AT and T.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Dropped ABC.

Comments

Samething they dropped the channel 8 WMTW and they wont give me abc from ny or la because i recieve other local channels however i only watch abc wmtw because the channel 13 and 6 reporters are bad

Im seriously one pissed off person right now. My husband and I pay enough money to have your business and for you to drop channel 12 in the middle of the new years show was just rediculous.

We pay enough for your cable so a queztion about money for 12 shouldn't be an issue.

I watch several shows on 12 as well so im not pleased. Either put 12 back on or i will take my business elsewhere.