I am very upset with Directv.We are a long time paying customer, and we just recently moved.

ne week after having our system moved they offered the free NFL package with your move. Well we did not qualify because we had ours done 1 week earlier. I don't think it is fair to their loyal customers that we have to pay for this service!!!! That is no way to treat your long standing customers.

We pay,pay,pay and we get nothing.

You know Dish Network is looking real good about now.They don't have the NFL ticket, so I don't have to worry about them giving it to other customers!!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

The Big Easy Money At Home MakerIch have read that essay again and again?many newsgroups and never.

I scrceahtd? around $ 6, and do today and invested my $ 6 Dollar.Jeder tells me I'm wasting my time, but I have no right to do nothing. The only thing I lose my $ 6, but if it works, you dannIch gl? ?

Very explicitly, m? Me if it works only a little. I'm not looking? port?

e hand, and there is no harm? out with a new source of income. I'm w rde? Try it, and i hope?

I hope you too. Wennnichts, perhaps? Be k? We can each helfen.Vielen Voraus.Jetzt you in the mail, I Orig?

Accessible? Via the Internet has seen post?. . .

Ichnicht times to convince you? That this is not a fraud eslogisch useful because you earn money gr? This? PayPal k?

Nnen.Diese EHRF? Rchtige the concept is 100%? Gal (see U.S. LotterieLaws, ##### 18, Section 1302 and 1341, ##### or 18, Section 3005 DERUS code in the Code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16 ,??

255 and 436, m ? state can be brought? chang? for a product or service?

ssenGeld) has re? u. Everyone has to go? rt?

PayPal? (If you do not sit? T) I Undala stie concept? I knew that w?

Re because, as the work of a member of PayPal, I have to? J? had their effectiveness? and r?

erfahrenenhervorragenden reputation. PayPal is the m? Easiest method to undZahlungen online has never seen! That an e-mail address can join, free?

read! If you pla? T go before...

. . You k? GanzeProzess can fill this in less than an hour and you will never forget the day Siebeschlossen to do!

Oh, I say FAST? Because of the rapid I mean? The I? Not type?

derInternet speed. Everything? On the Internet by e-mail erfolgen.Und if it is the r? rules, it is not regarded?

r? as spam then ESV? the Lliga? gal!

However, it said that you send $ 1. 00 is? anjeder paypal email in the article. You put your email address in the bottom of the list at number six, and after?

s aufmindestens section 200 newsgroups. ( There are thousands) No catch it? silent. Sonachdem I dr?

Plus and I talked?? some people first, I think? About a try. Ichdargestellt what I have came back, except for loss of $ 6.

00 correct? As most of us Iwar a little skeptical and a bit? On the legal aspects of fear: It follows the m? my r?

rules that cha? ing of letters by mail, the U.S. Post Office dienach (1-800-725-2161) is indeed the? gal!

Then I THE cherlichen $ 6 00? me Well guess what!?. In the 7 days on the measures ichErste money in my PayPal account! I?

t? shocked? and exciting?, I'm afraid w rde? See you soon t, but there was still money in.

During the week meinemersten I had about $ 25. 00? me? the end the second?

week I am eineninsgesamt? Over $ 1,100. 00! In the third?

week I am? More than $ 9,000. istnoch 00 and he w? CHST .

Dies is now my fourth? week and I am a total a little less? made? more than $ 22,000.

00 and there is you coming in fast. STI: $ lohnt6 Certainly. 00? me I don t have to?

the lottery, let me choose the ore? How it works and most importantly, why? it works to ensure more Ask? you have a copy of this article now, then k?

Can Siede information IT, as you brauchen.ANFORDERUNGEN: you m? need? more than one PayPal account v? Rifi?.

habenk If you have an account? You can visit www. Paypal. com and follow the instructions to set up eineskostenloses account.

In terms of the initial $ 6 into your account, you Platzm? You need your bank account with PayPal (? Fen berPR? m What?

Glicherweise some nehmenTage). Paypal is s? curis?? 100% and is used ?

my million people weltweitbreit .*************** directions f? Program R ************** Step 1: Send? PayPal, $ 1. 00?

each e-mail from the list below. dieGegenstand payment Talk Mailing List and in the comments? write PLEASEPUT ME on your email list. What do you do and the best Servicedurch give out your address, you f?

A jedenwei? it is not This is all? the fact? gal, this is a?

tape tr? s important and h? Lt VAILIDITY this program! e-list mail: Extr?

tremely important legal transactions, be sure to use your new PayPal account? PayPal. com to send $ 1. 00?

everyone on the list below: Click SieGeld schicken1) james_h @ hotmail . COM2) Albertgasse @ SBCGlobal. Net 3) superman02 @ Comcast. NET-4) Carlson.

DIS @ Juno. COM5) jiggajun @ yahoo. COM6) rysk13 @ yahoo. comSCHRITT 2: Now take the initial registration E-mail The list you see above, on?

place the anderenAdressen up (6 becomes 5, 5 4, etc.) and f? Firm your email address (the one used? e on the PayPal account) as n? 6 the 3 Liste.SCHRITT:? you change everything you need to try, but this article also pr?

s that haltenoriginal m? possible. Now do your age? Article modified??

at least 200Newsgroups, Message Board . (I think that about? Hr 32,000 groups). CONFIRM Everything you bin?

Is 200, but remember, the more you post to make it more GeldSie and all others on the list! * ***** How How?

post?discussion groups, message B

Direct tv doesn't give a hock about customer loyalty.Long time customers have to pay for the Sunday ticket while new users get it free.

The *** with Direct tv.I can't wait to get service with a diferrent company who cares about customer loyalty!