Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5.0

Thank you DirecTV (now part of the ATT family) for swindling me out of $209.95 - I am so glad that you have had to stoop to the level of auto-renewing people for services that they had for free LAST year, in order to take money from your customers. Since I was a new customer last year I actually received HBO, Showtime, and NFL Sunday Ticket for free.

This year I was auto signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket, and not only could I not get a refund for the 3 months that I did not WANT or use this service but I also could not cancel the 2 remaining months of service.

I am appalled at the tactics and also the procedures that were used to swindle me out of money. I will be canceling after I am finished complaining about this on every review site.

Reason of review: Bad tactics .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Pros: Choices, Programming.

Directv Cons: Customer service and pricing, Tactics.

Comments

The same thing happened to me, but with payments. I had made payments that were not correctly applied, and until it is investigated, my services are shut off.

They keep insisting that I should make a duplicate payment until this is resolved. I think a class action lawsuit should be looked into.

Maybe perhaps you should look at your bills it started to bill back in June when you could of canceled it after the season starts its over. You should take responsibility for reading your bills and NFL Sunday ticket auto renews it is all over the billing statements