Called to make an appointment for service to my garage and was mailed a confirmation letter, said in letter the time would be between 12 - 4 and even spoke to someone at 11:00 on that day, by phone to confirm the appointment, it was well after 4:00 no one had showed up I then called and after Speaking to more then 4/5 of your people and being put on hold more times then I care to remember I finally was told that My appointment was Put on hold never was explained why and was told the next appointment would weeks later, so at that time I asked to speak to a supervisor and after speaking to him and trying to understand why it was there was not to be anyone here on this day, Understand in my field of work it is hard to take time off I took this day off with the understanding Dirrect TV would be installed and now here I am still on the phone after 1 1/2 hrs later and still not being resulved, I feel that people working for Direct TV does not treat consumers to the best that they should, I could say much more in regards to this matter, but wanted to keep this matter in very short and to the point.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments