I've been out of work for a year.just getting by.i called direct tv to suspend service for now.

i have been with them for 15 years. the person treated me like trash. a third class citizen. he told me about early cancellation fee, wouldn't suspend service, i had to cancel and return equipment.

when i get out of this mess and i will. I WILL NOT EVER RETURN TO DIRECT TV AGAIN. THEY HAVE LOST ME FOREVER. i will tell my family and as many as i can.

they don't have people skills or care about you.they only want money. the person i talked to he better hope he is never unemployed. i have paid them 187.00 per month for 15 years, that's 33,660.00 for tv. and i get no respect.all they had to do was help me.no one in america carers anymore to help people.

i lost my car,my job my health and now my tv.whats next.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #995965

I hope you find yourself in a better financial situation soon but understand that your income is not directv's problem. They have options for suspending the account or just lowering the package until you can afford to turn it back up but they have no obligation to give you free or even just discounted services.