2.6
Coverage Area

I keep getting this message on Fox News station channel 360 "We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties. Please stand by.

We apologize for the inconvenience." Well this is the second day and I am still inconvenience with this poor service. If I don't get a proper response soon, as to why this is the only station that I can't receive, then I will seek another option, which is to fire all of you.

If this turns out to be intentional I will seek other actions other than this text. Get someone in your organization to walk down to the control room and throw the switch and stop playing games.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Tomsacct1 is quite happy with if i could rate directv a -5 i would and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad reception in bad weather. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv tv service. DIRECTV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DIRECTV.

Comments