Buckley, Michigan
1.5

WE TALKED TO DIRECT TV ON MONDAY 8-24. SERVICE JUST STOPPED AND AFTER RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS, IT WAS DETERMIND WE NEEDED A SERVICE PERSON. THAT WAS SCHEDULED BY DIRECT TV ON 8-24 TO HAVE PERSON WEDNESDAY 8-12 AM. NO SHOW. CALLED AND WAS TOLD OOPS - THE SERVICE ISN'T SCHEDULED UNTIL 9-2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY WANT CUSTOMERS TO WAIT 10 DAYS FOR A SERVICE CALL - MEANTIME THERE IS NO NEWS, SHOWS, WEATHER ALERTS, ETC. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WE CALLED AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON 8-26, WAITED OVER AN HOUR FOR A MANAGER AND STILL GOT NO WHERE. THEY SAID THEY WILL CALL - WE KNOW HOW THAT IS GOING TO GO.

OUR FEELING IS DIRECT TV WANTS YOUR BUSINESS - I KNOW IF I WAS A NEW CUSTOMER SOMEONE WOULD BE HERE TOMORROW TO INSTALL BUT SINCE ITS FOR SERVICE, I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DEPLORABLE. THEY KNOW IT. CUSTOMERS KNOW IT. AND NO ONE CARES. IF A COMPANY WANTS TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO PEOPLE THEY OUGHT TO BE ABLE TO SERVICE WHAT THEY SELL AND CLEARLY DIRECT TV CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT ALL DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS CONTACT DIRECT TV, CONTACT BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, WRITE TO THEIR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, BLOG IT, ETC. ALSO, ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD DEMAND AND I MEAN DEMAND, REFUNDS FOR SERVICE LOST BUT ALSO FOR THE HOURS THEY SAT AT HOME FROM THEIR JOB LIKE I DID - DIRECT TV SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MY SALARY FOR THE TIME I TOOK OFF SINCE I NOW LOST THAT VACATION/SICK/HOLIDAY PAY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. smithrj is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv tv service at Directv was do not stand by their work Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Omg!I see what you mean!!

Direct tv no showed for their appt last week between 8-12 here we are today FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!! Appt time 8-12 STILL trying to get me to wait at 3 pm which I may add the tech has been on his way since 12pm! My husband cut their *** off at 3pm and said they can come tomorrow at 8am! 1 hr and 50 min today spent on the PHONE!

with direct tv!!!!

SO MAD!!!!Sooooooooooooooo MAD!!!!!!

I agree with you about not paying for service when not working but you tell me one other company that will pay for your "waiting for service" change? The power or water company won't and you need them to live. Your more then welcome to schedule for a day off or have someone over 18 home but that is by definition your problem not theirs