Pride, Louisiana

Yes....you want one hundred words...fine....we now have Just a screen saying no need to call us. No football games due to inclement weather is a guess...time to switch to cable and forget the clarity is not there....for........ You have not been able to provide services that we pay for since you joined AT&T but I think the problem lies more with you than AT&T ...America loves football...we pay you......do something positive about being an honest company......SO I'll just keep typing until you get your one hundred words....SO I'll just keep typing until you get your one hundred words....SO I'll just keep typing until you get your one hundred words....SO I'll just keep typing until you get your one hundred words....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no sunday football for us...." of directv satellite tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Directv needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv satellite tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments