I just got a bill for 81.??.My usual fee is 30.62.

My contract is up 12/14/15, so I assume DTV has automatically put me on a plan of their choice rather than mine. I called your CS #800-531-5000 and tried to get a US #. I refuse to do business with some (usually non-understandable/non-helpful/confused) person in a country not from where my service is originated. They kept me on the phone for 15 minutes stalling and then said they could not provide me with a US number.

What a shame! I am stopping payment of the $80.?? and am requesting cancellation of my service with you.

I will dispute any and all charges from your TV service.

My account # is 9158299.I would rather have spoken to a person, but your phone #s in the US are "hidden."

This reviewer shared experience about "poor cust. serv./price issue" and wants this business to "credit accout/cancel account". This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments