1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am not happy with Directv.First, my pink copy of contract at home says 72.00 a month.

My bill is 94.00 a month. Second, the service sucks!! I have had 2 different techs out in the first 3 months because of loss of signal. The first one spent all afternoon talking with his girlfriend and consequently forgot a grommet which caused water to seep in.

The second was rude and when I told him I was unhappy he reminded me Im under contract. Hmmm.

Also told me that I was luck that I was still under warranty or I would have to pay for the first techs mistake.

Bottom Line.....Never never again!!!

shyguyfl wrote the review because of pricing issue at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was packages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments