Coverage Area
Style and Design

My bill is constantly going up month after month. And because they are togerher with century link i have to oay the over charged bill to keep my services on.

I am oaying nearly 509 a month and have been told month after month that it will be cleared and credit will be given.

Instead they keep adding more to my bill. I even paid double one mobth and the next bill was twice as high.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I'm going thru the same case as yours. paying my bills on time every month then the 3rd month hits and I get a double month bill.

called them and they tell me sir the bill you paid was for last month. YES, I UNDERSTOOD THAT I SAID! but how in the heck did you hit me with a late fee when it clearly shows on MY STATMENT that they received my payment well before the 10th of every month. their billing cycle starts on the 21st of every month and ends on the 20th of the following month.

Stating now I'm past due when I'm scratching my head like how!!! going over every billing statement. their only explanation!

sir that payment is for last month and the double payment is for this month and next month, so if I paid the double payment for that billing cycle which they said it was for two months! how am I getting charge for another month again..her response if our computer don't receive your payment by the 10th it is consider late...here is the kicker I have all my statements showing that they receive my payments well before the 10th of every month, so how am I late again