4.0

You are losing customers. I watch shows on that station----but I am reaching my limit of what I can pay monthly.

I will go without Att/Direct TV if need be. You are being paid thru ads and then you want me to double pay. We live in the Sacramento Ca area and we are seeing Greed rise with you folks. We will drop content if need be.

We pay over $160 each month and it is now no longer worth it. Mega salaries also at your end must be curtailed. How many millions of people will drop out of TV altogether.....when they need to ask themselves "should we eat or get local TV stations"???? The content providers to Att/Directv need to hold their costs down----they need to "cool their jets" and provide these stations at a reasonable costs.

I started out with Cable TV at $15 and NO commercials. I can accept change but your poor management, greedy content providers and high prices will put you out of business. I am not blaming you per se, Just hold the line and do not take Content Provider's demands.

What is the end game? Force everyone to leave and for all people to get digital antennas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Do not raise local staion price. Provide it per our original contract.

Comments