Omaha, Nebraska

My name is Sonja Walker, 4 months ago I told direct TV when the bill went over $60.00, I was cancelling, It went over 60.00, I immediately removed all of their paraphanelia from my house, I called them and told them I AM CANCELLING and told them I had removed all the cable connections and they were no longer in my house. Then I wrote to their corporate office in Colorado and received no reply.

Today my bill came again and it is now 129.00 and some change.

In the last four months I erected a 50 foot TV antenna, which works as well as Direct TV and for a heck of a lot less.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE. MY NEXT STOP IS THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Look cable is a luxury if you can't afford it don't get it. Stop being a spoil brat you know *** well that companies will not get the bill down lower without you doing an agreement it's a buisness not a charity. Go read a book.

@Anonymous

Maybe your rich and stupid,born with a silver spoon, but when I'm told a price thats the price I expect, no more no less,i really work for what I want and don't have a silver spoon up my {{Redacted}}, and water in your house is a luxury,so try and wash that spoon out of your stinking ***