1.4

I over paid Direct TV on January 11, 2016.I contacted them and told them of the mistake on January 14, 2016 They said they would send a check for the amount overpaid on the 14th of January, 2016.

The check never arrived and I was informed on February 1st that it was returned to my bank. I asked them to send it back to the bank on the 14th of January and was informed it had to get mailed to my home that never happened. That was my Mortgage payment and now I am 1 month late on my mortgage. The customer service was very poor (actually they were not helpful at all) and I could not get and answer as to when they would refund the over payment.

I am in the process of looking for a different service which is unfortunate because I have used Directv since 1999 and I could not believe that this is of no importance to them. I would appreciate a return email and at least let me know I am an important customer to you and what you can do to keep my business. Thank you, Charlotte McClendon.

972-741-5859 The account is under my Husbands name Bruce McClendon 214-364-4885.If we do not hear a response I will take that as you don't care about your customer and will proceed in getting another service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. CM1956 stated that there is a room for improvement of billing issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv tv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $748. Directv needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments