I have a combined account with AT&T and direct TV, which gave me a locked rate for 24 months. But in the 15th month into the contract, direct tv canceled my contract with no explanation or notice.

My bill jumped from $75.99 to $115.99. Now we have talked the reprentatives and supverisors for 3 months in a row. It's frustrating, since we are still in contract. Now they are giving us bogus reason that we have to prove that we are still with AT&T, which we still areor we have late fees, but cannot tell us when we are late.

If a company offers a loyalty program, they should honor it within its time frame.

My account number is 15156209. Please make it right as a honesty company should do!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

This happened to me about this time last year and I'm still paying for it. First, in order to get my service back on, I had to start a new contract.

Without being informed, this new contract would not be bundled and would mean separate bills and no bundle discounts until I realized a few months later. But the biggest issue and the one I hope you can avoid and should ask about asap, is that even though DirecTV canceled my service out of nowhere and without us wanting to cancel it, we would be charged early cancellation fees.

This was unknown until I received the letter from collections months later. Now, over a year later, I'm still trying to dispute it only to find out today that I'm being charged once again for channels I have not ordered or even watch.