1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have called for over a year. No resolutions except a 200 dollar credit because of a complaint to FCC.

They owed me over 500 dollars and stole my credits, did not honor a package deal. Every customer service person told me a different story. I cancelled with appoval from the Presidents office at AT&T. But Direct TV refused to honor it.

I had 2 accounts personal and business. My business account had a 175.00 dollar credit on it which they applied to my new personal account without my knowledge or permission. How can they get away with al the lies and stealing?. After I stopped service in Sept 17 while we moved they continued to bill.

When I tried to reconnect my bill was 363.00 dollars. The customer service/billing person said it would go to collection if I didn't pay half but promised to fix the error in 3 business days. It is now a year later and nothing is fixed. I have cancelled my service and again have a credit balance they are trying to steal from me.

OH but they offered a 300 Visa card if I restarted service, a low lifetime price and all the premium channels free. Tempting if I believed them.

After a year I do not believe a word they say. Don't do business with them and NEVER allow them to auto bill your checking account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bait and switch..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Customer service, Managers, Billing dept, Lies, Auto billing.

• Lies