1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

i went into contract with Directv for $90.00 per month and they honored the contract until recently. Directv sent me a bill for $141.00 and I contacted them and they admitted making a billing error because of a computer glitch and I was advised they would adjust the billing.

The adjust ment came to $286.00. On 2/16/2018, I was sent a bill for $267.00 and a threat of service interruption. I refused to pay them any more funds until they make the correct adjustments. I even emailed them to pick up their equipment based on their breach of contract.

I was sent an email and threatened me about contacting the credit company if I did not pay the amount. I emailed them back requesting a detail bill as to how the amount went from $90.00 then $286.00 and then $267.00.

They never made the adjustment form the original $90.00 to the billing of $141.00. I never requested any additional services like HBO, any sports channels, Startz or any other services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments