I have enjoyed Pandora for several years with Directv and was able to listen to it through speakers throughout the house.Now it no longer works.

I am tired of trying to play Pandora. For months and months it has only played a few tracks then would just stop. More recently, it will not play at all. I have called and chatted with Directv "Tech Support" or AKA "Non Support" many times over the many months.

Each time I get the same story - we are making this a "priority," yet nothing has happened. I was told that this problem affects all Directv users. I was even told by a person who claimed to be a VP for the northwest, that the problem was fixed. No so.

In fact, what I have noticed that since AT&T has become involved, Directv customer service has it rock bottom.I pay nearly $100/month for basic service with a DVR/server and I get nothing but "we are working on it." I am now encouraging others to look elsewhere with looking for TV service.

Review about: Directv Technical Support.

Preferred solution: I pay for Pandora ad free. I want Directv to Fix Its Access to Pandora.

Comments

Pandora has been acting up since I upgraded to the whole home Genie system ~~ HR54-500 and two Genie C61K-700's.AT&T's service is horrible, and since they bought Directv, Directv has gone downhill.

I have called tech for Pandora issues, and they say to contact Pandora. Pandora says it's aware of the problems with Directv, but that it's Directv's issue and to contact them.

It's a circle, and I believe it is Directv's problem, but they won't acknowledge it or do anything other than say, "We're working on it".I'm really tempted to switch to DishNetwork.