I have enjoyed Pandora for several years with Directv and was able to listen to it through speakers throughout the house.Now it no longer works.

I am tired of trying to play Pandora. For months and months it has only played a few tracks then would just stop. More recently, it will not play at all. I have called and chatted with Directv "Tech Support" or AKA "Non Support" many times over the many months.

Each time I get the same story - we are making this a "priority," yet nothing has happened. I was told that this problem affects all Directv users. I was even told by a person who claimed to be a VP for the northwest, that the problem was fixed. No so.

In fact, what I have noticed that since AT&T has become involved, Directv customer service has it rock bottom.I pay nearly $100/month for basic service with a DVR/server and I get nothing but "we are working on it." I am now encouraging others to look elsewhere with looking for TV service.

Review about: Directv Technical Support.

Preferred solution: I pay for Pandora ad free. I want Directv to Fix Its Access to Pandora.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments