PC TV is a rip off and they do not offer all they say on the ads.Most of what little they do offer is free on the net anyway.
Most of the channels you can get, do not unn properly on your computer. I ordered the PCtv from the following site
It does not have any good channels that I can find the support is not good.
I tried to find sports and have yet to get one of the sites to load and run properly.A bit of advice do not buy this product
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pc Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue. Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running..."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more, but NEW. ..."
- "Blane Curry along with his managing partner Glenn dormer of Energywise LED Solutions are a fraud and a cheat. Never do business with with Both personally and professionally they are..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."