I switched back to DIRECTV in August.I have three flat screen TVs.

Regardless of TV, I've been experiencing a random several second freeze in the picture. I didn't experience the problem right away. Once it started, I waited to see if the problem may just be a glitch. Frustrated with the continuing occurrences , I contact DIRECTV yesterday and spoke with both a representative and a supervisor.

Unfortunately, I was told by both individuals that I was a week past the 90-day period for free warranty coverage, and why didn't I call sooner. They told me I had two options. Either pay $99 for a service technician to come to my house or sign up for an $8.00 monthly warranty coverage fee. I asked both if $99 meant more to DIRECTV than $2,831 (the balance on the next 21 months of my contract).

They both said that there was nothing they could do. I told the supervisor that will strongly consider cancelling DIRECTV and switching back to Dish. His response was, "do you want me to transfer you to our cancellation department?" How stupid can big companies be? It's really not a question.

P.S.Just incase someone from DIRECTV is monitoring this site (highly doubtful), the supervisor's name is German and his ID number is GB018V.

Review about: Directv Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix the technical problem for free..

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments