Tacoma, Washington

They will be nice to you till you pass that 24 hrs cancellation time. That they don't even tell you first.

After that you are nothing. Whatever happens to you even if you can't even see anything just like my case. I was told to live with it for 2 yrs or pay 450 dollars and cancel. They don't care, their agents are well trained with this.

The managers are just here to repeat what you have been told by their agents. No sympathy at all.

The only solution is I have is to cancel and pay their money. They are lagally there to rip off people.

Legally organized.

Someone need to look at this issue. I'm planning to push it everywhere so people don't get victim with them

Comments

The worst service ever...My power company said they could hook me up with direct t.v. for just 32 dollars a month (no fee's including install)it came out to be 72 a month after the fist month.after arguing with the agents for an hour they gave me a free credit,and made me wait 6 weeks for a rebate to clear to reduce it to 50 dollars,which infact is just enough time to get one more full payment for 72 dollars from you.what really pissed me off though is when my so called "free" movie package was expired,and they decided to re-enroll me then charge my account almost double.32-100 a month,really?? now direct tv is saying the fee to cancle is 400 dollars,and they will continue bill my already overdrew account.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET THEIR SERVICE. They are liars, theives and have ripped off over 41,711 people was the last I read on the net.

They have settled for a 14 million dollar law suit in California, and still doing it. Quest used to be a good company, that's why I considered their promotion, it was the bundle package through Quest I wanted. Nightmare, hidden fees, lies, rude people, letters to billing to resolve the matter. I offered to pay for my use, so I paid Quest to clear the account for $169.00.

Then Direct TV becomes a seperate entity and wants $380.00. After all I had mentioned, my resolutions is.....*** YOU DIRECT TV, I'm not giving you anything, I'll fight you....

i was looking to get direct tv

if you would just stop one of the techs u see in your area and kindly ask him or her to take a look at your problem they will more than likely come take a look that is my standard operating procedure

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Bombard them with your complaints

Direct TV