I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account.I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is watching tv and would not be for some time.
I was told that I needed to bring my account up to date before they could hold. I told them that I had standing electronic payment that was made 5/27 and offered to send them the wellsfargo proof of payment.
Not good enough. Paying flood related expenses does not allow me to DUPLICATE pay for non-essential service.Extremely poor way to treat longstanding customer in distress.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they could care less
You May Also Like
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."