Directv - Poor Customer Relationship

1188 of 7063 Directv reviews

I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account.I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is watching tv and would not be for some time.

I was told that I needed to bring my account up to date before they could hold. I told them that I had standing electronic payment that was made 5/27 and offered to send them the wellsfargo proof of payment.

Not good enough.   Paying flood related expenses does not allow me to DUPLICATE pay for non-essential service.Extremely poor way to treat longstanding customer in distress.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How they could care less

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Change in your policy. Not a nice way to treat long standing customers during a disaster. Customer relationships work BOTH ways.
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #856844 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1188 of 7063 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mr William

Aug 09 #1196550

People just need to face the truth, AT&T and DirecTv don't give a rats *** about you. They are scamming so many people that they feel there is an endless supply. (Sort of sounds like the way our government is also run, doesn't it?)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.