I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account.I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is watching tv and would not be for some time.
I was told that I needed to bring my account up to date before they could hold. I told them that I had standing electronic payment that was made 5/27 and offered to send them the wellsfargo proof of payment.
Not good enough. Paying flood related expenses does not allow me to DUPLICATE pay for non-essential service.Extremely poor way to treat longstanding customer in distress.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they could care less
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."