Simonton, Texas

I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account.I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is watching tv and would not be for some time.

I was told that I needed to bring my account up to date before they could hold. I told them that I had standing electronic payment that was made 5/27 and offered to send them the wellsfargo proof of payment.

Not good enough.   Paying flood related expenses does not allow me to DUPLICATE pay for non-essential service.Extremely poor way to treat longstanding customer in distress.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "change in your policy. not a nice way to treat long standing customers during a disaster. customer relationships work both ways". The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about directv customer care from Directv was how they could care less Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

#1196550

People just need to face the truth, AT&T and DirecTv don't give a rats *** about you. They are scamming so many people that they feel there is an endless supply. (Sort of sounds like the way our government is also run, doesn't it?)