I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account.I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is watching tv and would not be for some time.
I was told that I needed to bring my account up to date before they could hold. I told them that I had standing electronic payment that was made 5/27 and offered to send them the wellsfargo proof of payment.
Not good enough. Paying flood related expenses does not allow me to DUPLICATE pay for non-essential service.Extremely poor way to treat longstanding customer in distress.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they could care less
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Change in your policy. Not a nice way to treat long standing customers during a disaster. Customer relationships work BOTH ways.
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "Upping the cost...false advertising like the lawsuit claims. Charging me for NFL Sunday ticket when I sent in an email to, Lord o ly knows who, and they can't find..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."