I wanted to add another receiver at our 2nd home - already have a satellite and a receiver there - just wanted to add another one.I'm told I'm due for an "upgrade" and it can be done at the same time.

This simple request has taken 1 hr and 45 minutes and 8 people only to find it I would not have to set up a 2nd account to accomplish this.

Why didn't someone tell me this 1 1/2 ago?Forget it, I'll start streaming!

Directtv has the POOREST customer service, the most ridiculous system to understand people who have multiple homes, and "every effort" is not good enough.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv customer care from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting issues resolved and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments