Azle, Texas
Coverage Area

We made the decision to come back to Direct Tv. I am thinking it was the worst mistake ever.

This all started on July 3rd when we called and set the install up we ordered 2 Dvr's and then one for our spare bedroom. We went over the order several times. I told them there may be a past due bill I was honest with them. We left them in 2011 because of poor customer service well all I can say no improvement.

They called on July 5 th and told them I would pay the past due on the 9th and thus I did. Then I was was given a new install day of July 16th took off work and made aggrangements for that day. I then called on July 14 th to confirm everything and upgraded to the genie because the order still was wrong. I verified again our install day of the 16th.

From 12-4 yes that is correct no phone call no nothing I called on July 15 th and they moved the date to July 20 th 12-4 on my Wedding day they asked if I could make sure to be home. Disrespectful I just told them it was my wedding day. Then I called corp after being told that I was not a priority and they said they would escalate it and the ticket was still unresolved as of July 17 th. Keep in mind I would never have moved the date to install on my wedding really.

So I called again and they now have set the install date for the 24th of July which will probably be canceled by the local office. I have never been called or been told my date was to be changed when I called yesterday I was told that the local office controls this. Also keep in mind we live in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. They have not offered anything or any type of resolution besides we are sorry.

They have not been without TV this long. I have been lied to and given the run around unfortunately we have the choice of Dish Network or Direct Tv where we live. They make you feel less than important and I am giving them my business back. I warn all that try to get direct tv get it in writing.

I have asked for a confirmation email on my install date and have yet to get one.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE I SAID WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE TREATED THIS WAY THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL CONSUMERS BEWARE. THIER CUSTOMER HAS GOTTEN NO BETTER.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Billing and false commitment dtv, Unprofessional tone, Unethical business practice.

• Direct Tv Installation Scam