Chicago, Illinois

I HAVE ONLY HAD DIRECTV FOR A MONTH AND HAVE HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS THAT REQUIRED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. ONE PARTICULAR BOX HAS BEEN RESET 3 TIMES AND THE PROBLEMS HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED.

I AM CANCELLING MY SERVICE TODAY. I AM HOWEVER CONCERNED ABOUT CANCELLATION FEES THAT I MAY BE CHARGED. I WILL CONTINUE TO RESEARCH AND WRITE TO WHOMEVER I CAN TO AVOID PAYING THEM FOR THE POOR SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED. ONE OF THE RECEIVERS LOOSES ITS SIGNAL EVERY TIME IT RAINS AND TRYING TO REACH SOMEONE ON THE PHONE IS HARD.

THEY JUST PLAY A STANDARD MESSAGE THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND THAT IT SHOULD BE RESOLVED SHORTLY. POOR SERVICE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Comments

their people are flat out liars, they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you off the phone, 4th month of spending several hours on the phone with same results nothing. oviously they do not want my business

I have had directv for a year I don't get signal half the time. If there is an over cast I don't get signal.

I can't cancel until April without being charged high fees. This is just unreal they keep talking about the agreement I signed.

Well, the agreement was for service that I'm not getting from them. IN APRIL I WILL BE CANCELING MY SERVICE AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!

I had them for about 5 months and cancled because of a "glitch" in the system..that is what their sr. tech told me and directv said they would waive the cancelation but of course they didnt.

just so you know they wont cancel it and waive the fee.

directv is the worst company I have ever dealt with. good luck