57 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

I would like to know why, when I reported a problem 2 weeks ago yesterday (8/14/20) the problem has still not been resolved? The issue is a banner that appears on all local channels saying: "Urgent Info: Ch 5".

There is no Channel 5 and after a short time it goes into screen saver mode with the rotating Directv logo. When I reported the issue I endured a reset and other trouble shooting to no avail. I was told it would be reported to technical services. I NEED THIS FIXED and I feel I am due a credit at the very least for not being able to view any local channels for OVER 2 WEEKS!

I have been considering discontinuing my Directv service for some time now due to the ridiculous price increases and with all the options available now, this HORRIBLE SERVICE may be the last straw. I have been a long time customer and it is SHAMEFUL how you treat long time customers!

Sincerely,

Lawton Heilman

User's recommendation: Don't Walk Away From Directv, RUN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satt Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DIRECTV Pros: Able to cancel, Picture when the receiver functioned properly.

DIRECTV Cons: Menu, Price and customer service.

Comments

#1917573

Why are you claiming a loss of $1234?

#1917609
@PissedConsumer1917573

1234 is just a number to fill the field or it would not let you continue.

DIRECTV Reviews