1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I tried ordering by text and it wouldnt process so tried automated service it sent me to a rep that was gonna charge my wifes account $5 to process the order!Why is it we are having so much problems ordering a movie?

We pay so much to have service yet we have a bunch of channels we dont even watch just to have the channels we do want to watch! I could write a list of the channels we do watch and let you make a special package at a reasonable price to have just those channels! We have been a customer for 12 years and never get notice of increase on package price until it shows up on our bill! I just think you all should let people pick the channels they know they will watch and pay only those channels instead of making pick a package that has the ones the want in it with a bunch of others they dont!

By having all these channels we dont watch it cost us more just to have the ones we do!

I know you are providinf us with a service but it seems you could find a way to provide it in a way that you make money and we only get the channels we want!Want to discuss this further call me at 417-543-8346!

Comments