58 views
Verified Reviewer

I moved from my residence over a year ago and had a bundle package. I paid the bill to ATT to include direct tv service.

I look on my credit report and see a collection for $45.00 from direct tv. I called the collection agency. They never sent anything to my current address; therefore I never got the opportunity to dispute or validate.

Direct tv says that it is an early termination fee. Why was it not charged on my last bill that was paid with ATT?

I was told that although they are the same company, they do things separately. I'm pissed because even if I pay the 45.00 they will not remove this from my credit.

It will still affect my credit rating if they don't remove it.

I need contact information ASAP for directive. I am prepared to take this petty amount to court because they decided to report such a petty amount without giving me the opportunity to pay/dispute.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments