direct tv complaint by sigal

You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.

direct tv is horrible they lie and take money form customers. direct tv does not work with there customers. this cable network lie about the rebate and lie about it will come off on your first months bills if you do it in a certain amount of time. they dont tell you you will have a bill 2 days after your services are connected and your rebate takes 6 to 8 weeks until they will submit the rebate you gone a pay the full price. this is b.s. and when you call them they tell you what they should have told you at first and and if you cancel you have to pay a $200

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Comments

AGREEMENT FOR 18 MONTHS CALL ON REBATE

COME TO FIND OUT THEY SAID AGREEMENT IS

24 MONTH GOT FAX# STILL TRYING TO PROVE

MY AGREEMENT STATES 18 MONTHS CAN'T GET

MANY RESULTS FAX BUSY PLUS HAD TO FIGURE

OUT REBATE PART ON MY OWE HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES STILL NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS BOY DID I FELL FOR THIS SCAM

Don't forget you rent their box, but if it stops functioning you have to pay their price for a new one and run to fed ex to ship the old one back...on thier deadline or pay through the nose! Unless, you can be home when fed ex will pick up...so the unemployed get some convenience and still pay for the box they rented in good faith if they didn't buy Direct TV insurance....

Yes, direct tv intro package is a rip off. I've had Direct TV for 3 months and

I've called the company over 10 times only to get a diffent response each time.

My bill is overpriced and my signal keeps

cutting out but they won't fix it because I didn't buy the protection plan.

They do charge you for every little thing. I hate them and can't wait till my contract is up.

HECK I WAS 2 DAYS LATE GETTING THEIR SATELITE EYE BACK TO THEM AND THEY TOOK 859 DOLLARS OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME AND IN DEAD OF WINTER , THEY GOT THEIR EYE AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK LIKE IT WAS PROMISED , YES CROOKED AND WINTER BILLS AND CHRISTMAS WASNT THE SAME THAT YEAR :( :cry

I am getting the same run around I just got Directv for about a month now. The lady was really nice and my bill was suppose to be only 70 a month.

I get the first bill its over 100 dollars. So okay I remember what she said about the rebates so I pay it. Then the second bill comes in...only one rebate took affect and only on 2nd bill...so I paid full price both times.

Ive called about 20 times and I told them to get it fixed or drop me down. the B#$#H had the nerve to tell me...you wont be saving money cause you have the best package.

Thats bull!!! Im paying 80 for a package I was only suppose to be paying 50