3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This has happened repeatedly. I know I have some show recorded. But then when I go to the recordings list its not in the list. To recover it I do the receiver reset.

Menu->Settings->Reset Options->Restart this receiver

The missing recordings reappear after the box reboots. So far every time. Of course any in progress recordings are lost when I do this and it takes several minutes. But then the recordings disappear again. Repeat.

Dont you clowns test your code b4 release?

Comments

Rico Mandog

After over 10 years with Directv, it is time to move on. Contract ends in September and so does my subscription.

Same problem with disappearing recordings, hate the new UI, still can’t get used to new remotes, losing signal during rain storms now (never mind snow), price increase, useless commercial laden On-demand, poor internet reliability (and I have Xfinity gigabit service that is never down), I could go on and on! Ever since the AT&T buy out they have gone downhill and fast...

I'm having the same problem but I do a search and it makes me basically watch it on demand. Then it always stops because it's not loading it fast enough.

I have always had problems watching on demand with this genie. DIRECTV says it's my internet.

I've had internet checked many times and it's fine. After these changes, I'm really considering going back to dish.

This playlist format does the same thing to me. It SUCKS!!

I'll leave DTV over some foolishness like this. I promise you.

#1520561

I have had the same problem! It’s infuriating thanks for letting me know how to recover the programs! I hate this update, it’s horrible