My name is Patricia Lee Dorsey, I applied for an apartment in Va, and when they checked my credit, it said i owed Direct TV over $950.00.I've never had any thing from that service in any state that i have lived in .

I was not able to get the apartment because of this matter.

I called Direct TV and was directed to this site to have your company to check because i know it was identity theft of my info that was used by someone other than myself.I need something from your company saying that it was not me who had an account with you, Please send me

Review about: Did Not Buy Anything From Direct Tv.

I didn't like: Never had it.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss $950.00 put on my credit, when i never purchase anything from Direct TV / Not specified
Preferred solution to send my a letter stating that i never had no type of service with Direct TV

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341790

I suspect you know who used your name and info to acquire a DirectTV account, but at this point you need to get a free credit report from each of the major credit reporting agencies and see exactly what the negative info says.You can get these at "freecreditreport.com" and then if you see any negative info you can submit an explanation as to why that info is erroneous.

Each of the reporting agencies websites explain how to do this.Good luck.