1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I made a huge mistake. my bill was 151.97.

I accidently paid 1151.97 on June 29th (my birthday) $1000.00 over contacted them July 3 when I realized the error. after a 45 min conversation they said I had to go to billing@direct.com to file a formal request which I did and provided my bank info. Because of the size of mistake, they would expedite 3 to 5 days. I called July 5th and July 6th as no one was contacting me.

have in writing it would be returned to me in my bank on July 10th. July 12th, nothing, then they said July13th. Called end of day July 13th , still nothing and they said it was processed for 16th. Today, so again nothing.

Called again they said it was sent to a prepaid card company and I would receive that in 14-21 days by snail mail!!!! They also took July's payment out of $150.49 first which was not due until July 27th. So they lie and steal too! The card does nothing to put my money back in my bank account, they said well that was the arrangement of our finance dept.

I said and that was explained when to the customer? It was not. I was lead to believe it would be returned electronically with EVERY conversation I had. Plus, had to file for the 150.49 they were not authorized to take...seems to be a very poor business practice.

Yeah AT& T...great customer service practice. over a month to get part of the refund....

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service is the poorest.

Comments