Directv - Returned Equipment/chargeing for not returning
Direct-tv sent me a return label,so I could return the equipment I went to my local post office and the the equipment was returned to direct -tv.Now direct-tv claim they never recieved the equipment,so they turned it over to a collection company claiming I owe them $400.00 for the equipment and early termination first I heard of that (early termination). The collection agency call's me like forty 7 days a week all times of day and night,which I feel they are breaking some of kind of law.Sent equipment may of 2011
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Equipment Return
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is absolutely ridiculous! I had a scheduled technican appointment window from 12-4PM. I had not received ANY calls from Uverse, and after MULTIPLE attempts to speak to a manager..."
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."