I'd rather go to the dentist than have Direct TV
The sytestem IS NOT user friendly and the support system is inadequate
Clouds come picture goes
Even the installation was inadequate
Notice the photo and hsnging wired
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Direc Tv Technical Support
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv. The installer just..."
- "I was offered a bundled package with at & t internet But was told I owed money for past equipment $ 179.00. Which I paid then I found..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..."
- "Candle smells like a burning gas oven! I really thought it would smell like the cologne but I was horribly mistaken. I smelled it in the store and it was..."
- " WELL HERE IS MY SOFA,HAD IT MAYBE ABOUT 3 YEARS WHEN IT STARTED PEELING ACROSS OR I SHOULD SAY CRACKING UP LIKE THE DRY..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."